- ► 2020 (4)
- CEO Magazine features interview with Next CEO, Joseph Di Girolamo!
- Next restores historic Great Britain Pub, Harlow Richmond
- Next celebrate with Uniting Community the start of construction works!
- Next delivers iconic restaurant ‘XOPP by Golden Century’ within landmark building ‘The Exchange’ at Darling Square
- ► 2019 (5)
- Next delivers The Hensley, a heritage adaptive reuse accommodation
- Next delivers early handover of retail space for Culture Kings Parramatta
- Next delivers major refurbishment and upgrade to West HQ Eat Street
- Next on track with the construction of Green Star Facility for Storage King
- Next to design and construct Uniting Residential Aged Care Facility
- ► 2018 (2)
- ► 2017 (9)
- Next looks forward to a new decade of operations
- Next Obtains OFSC Accreditation
- Next ranked 27th in the AFR Fast 100 list for 2017
- Next wins MBA Excellence in Construction Award for “World Class” project
- Next successfully delivers The Buckland
- Next walked the distance in the 2017 Tour de PIF charity event
- Next raises funds for Annual Winter Chocs for Socks Campaign
- Next awarded design and construct contract for The Hensley, Potts Point
- Next delivers high-end fitout of new landmark restaurant in Barangaroo
- ► 2016 (11)
- Next ranked 27th in the BRW Fast 100 list for 2016
- Next Supporting Work of Property Industry Foundation
- Next awarded contract for Jade Residences
- High-end fitout for Richemont Australia
- Challenging project at Rooty Hill RSL Club
- Refurbishment of heritage Redfern Post Office
- Maintaining focus on project quality and safety
- Fitout contract for luxury goods retailer
- CEO Magazine interview
- Rooty Hill RSL Club - Stage 1 Complete
- Campbell Arnott's Multifunctional facility
- ► 2015 (4)
- ► 2014 (10)
- Caltex Star Mart Kensington completed
- Construction commences on Edge Ultimo
- New 'White Box Design' for KFC Lidcombe
- Next supports Sydney Children’s Hospital
- Next crane erected at Ryde project
- Refurbishment project at Parkroyal Darling Harbour
- Henroth office fitout completed ahead of program
- Refurbishment of Nick's Cafe, Cockle Bay Wharf
- Next awarded Caltex Star Mart contract
- Manly Phoenix features in Venue magazine
- ► 2013 (4)
- ► 2012 (3)
- ► 2011 (2)
Next CEO, Joseph Di Girolamo, is featured in the March 2020 edition of the CEO Magazine.
The project for repeat client, Australian Venue Co. (AVC), was a complete building restoration including major excavation, underpinning and extension of existing building to create an exciting new pub venue including new bars and dining areas, including a basement bar, function area, deck and split-level courtyard and beer garden.
Construction on the Uniting Edinglassie $36M redevelopment in Emu Plains is officially underway.
Next successfully delivered Golden Century Groups latest offering, ‘XOPP by Golden Century’.
Next, together with Woods Bagot Architects and Roxy Pacific undertook the design and construction of the eight level mixed use building comprising of 44 apartments with a mix of one, two and three bedrooms.
Next have continued their track record of early handover with the exciting Culture Kings Parramatta store adding to its growing portfolio of retail projects for international fashion brands.
Next recently handed over the new Eat Street food precinct at West HQ in Rooty Hill.
Next are progressing well with the design and construction of the 4 Star Green Star self-storage facility for Storage King in Pymble.
Next has commenced the design and construction of a new 100 bed Residential Aged Care facility (RACF) at the Uniting Edinglassie site in Emu Plains.
The Uniting Edinglassie village currently accommodates a nursing home, hostel, independent living units and a Fellowship Centre.
Next has been awarded a contract to design and construct social and affordable housing units in western Sydney for St George Community Housing (SGCH).
The approximately $30 million project for the not-for-profit organisation consists of two developments located in the adjoining suburbs of Cartwright and Miller with construction undertaken concurrently.
Next has won an MBA of NSW Excellence in Construction award for the design and construction of international fashion retailer, Suitsupply’s flagship store in Sydney. The annual awards showcase construction excellence and reward quality, innovation and outstanding workmanship.
The Suitsupply fitout was undertaken within a live environment in the former Commonwealth Bank Building located in Martin Place.
Next has for the third-year running made the list of companies displaying the fastest business growth in Australia.
Next has achieved practical completion of The Buckland, a boutique residential development in Alexandria.
Designed by architectural firm Liquid Design, the development is located on a former brownfield site now transformed into a contemporary residential complex comprising eleven terraces over four levels, seven expansive apartments and secure basement parking.
Next has been awarded the contract to design and construct The Hensley, a mixed-use residential development in Potts Point. The development, while contemporary in style, has been designed to coexist with the heritage architecture of the surrounding streets.