Next Constructions has commenced refurbishment of Nick's Cafe at Cockle Bay Wharf.
This project follows from the successful completion and handover of the landmark Nick's Seafood Restaurant also located in the Darling Harbour precinct.
The cafe is to receive a 'facelift' with works to be completed on a fast track basis with the project to 24/7 for the duration of program.
The scope of works will include:
- new ceiling featuring architectural recesses
- new stainless steel finish and joinery for the counter / bar
- suspension of a steel display cabinet (approximately 6.5 metres) for wine and spirits
- new wall joinery and restoration of existing timber joinery
- ensuring the large fish aquarium is maintained during building works
- new steel works to match the restaurant door the adjacent tenancy.